Monday, March 7, 2016

Chez Gladines



Chez Gladines
l'Original


This setting in Butte aux Cailles is the original restaurant
serving Basque cuisine.  If you are looking for elegant dining
pass on by, but if you want to experience a local eatery
and all the salad you can manage for about 10€ 
and served in a stainless steel mixing bowl, come on in.


(I have also eaten twice at Chez Gladines on Blvd Saint-Germain -
same menu but different atmosphere)



Chez Gladines
30, rue des cinq Diamantes
75013, Paris
 

5 comments:

Joe said...

Sounds like a great place for a hungry tourist Genie.

William Kendall said...

I'm sure I could find something on the menu to appeal to me.

Elizabeth at Eiffel Tells said...

Definitely a place worth visiting - for good food and the price. Thanks for the introduction Genie.

Alexa said...

I remember thinking this would be a good place for a doggie bag—it's a BIG salad!

Unknown said...

This is such an interesting post. I am really very impressed to read it. I will be attending a food fest at a local event venue NYC. I have heard a lot about this event but never been there. This time, eagerly waiting to be the part of it.